Antonio De Falco
Antonio is associate researcher of the Bioinformatics Lab at BIOGEM.
Bruno is a PhD student of the Computational and Quatitative Biology Program of the University of Naples "Federico II"
Michele works at the University of Naples Federico II and PI of the Bioinformatics Lab at BIOGEM.
- Ines Simeone PhD, Postdoc at IIT
- Giovanna Ventola PhD, Scientist at Genomics4Life
- Antonio Colaprico PhD, Associate Scientist, University of Miami
- Vincenzo Paduano, Artificial Intelligence Specialist at Stip
- Carmelo Laudanna PhD, Research Assistant at IRB Barcelona
- Pietro Zoppoli PhD, Scientist at IRCCS CROB
- Sandro Morganella PhD, Senior Machine Learning Engineer at Congenica
- Gianni Monaco, PhD
- Antonella Paladino, PhD, postdoc at University of Sannio, Italy
- Luciano Garofano, PhD, postdoc at Columbia University in NYC, Italy
- Fulvio D’Angelo, PhD, postdoc at Columbia University in NYC, Italy